Sunday, August 17, 2008

I think Moby has your cat.

Hello Friend of Us,


Any sentence fragment + Moby = funny.


I appreciate your concern today.


I don't how much of what I've said and wrote to Her that she's shared with you, but one of my favorite themes is choice.

I want to be chosen, every day.

I want the constant evaluation, where she's always answering: "Is this the best man I know?"

And I want the answer to be yes, without compromise.


Sooooooo..... I have to live up to that. Live up to what I've written and said.

Because that's what I want: to be the best man she knows, the best man she will ever know.


If she were to choose me, I would pleased.

But if she doesn't, I'm not going to act like an asshole.

That doesn't make me a better man, you see?

Every choice I make these days is based on "does this make me a better man?"

It's quite useful. Keeps me from eating candy and getting fat.



One big reason this thinking works is that my love for Her is already very actualized.

Our creative collaboration provides an uncompromised relationship that is mutually beneficial, progressive, and actual.



Things like this may ripple across my heart, but it's only in passing. Fucking Moby!

Actually, the thing with Moby is only tough because now I have to make five hundred fucking million dollars.

-Him